Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to the game service provided by Jinthree Studio (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and the network, website, and other services accompanying it (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). The purpose is to prescribe the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
① The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. “Company” means a business that provides services through mobile devices.
2. “Member” means a person who concludes a contract for use in accordance with these terms and conditions and uses the services provided by the company.
3. “Temporary member” means a person who provides only partial information and uses only a portion of the services provided by the company.
4. “Mobile device” means a device that can be used by downloading or installing content, such as a mobile phone, smart phone, personal digital assistant (PDA), tablet, etc.
5. “Account information” means the member’s membership number, external account information, device information, nickname, profile picture, friend list, etc., information provided by the member to the company, game use information (character information, item, level, etc.), and usage fee It refers to payment information, etc.
6. “Contents” means all paid or free contents (games and network services, applications, game money, game items, etc.) digitally produced in connection with the provision of services by the company for use on mobile devices.
7. “Open Market” means an e-commerce environment built to install and pay for game content on mobile devices.
8. “Application” means all programs downloaded or installed through a mobile device to use the services provided by the company.
9 . “Game service” is one of the services provided by the company and refers to a game that a member runs on a mobile device and ancillary services.
② Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations and policies for each service, except for those set forth in Paragraph 1 of this Article, and those not specified in this Article shall follow general commercial practices.
Article 3 (Provision of company information, etc.)
The company displays each of the following items in the game service for easy identification by members. However, the personal information processing policy and terms and conditions can be viewed by members through the connection screen.
1. Trade name and name of representative
2. Address of the business office (including the address where member complaints can be handled)
3. Phone number, e-mail address
4. Business registration number
5. Mail-order business report number
7. Terms of Service
Article 4 (Effect of Terms and Conditions and Changes)
① The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions within the game service or on the connection screen so that members can know. In this case, important contents such as service interruption, withdrawal of subscription, refund, contract cancellation or cancellation, company's disclaimer, etc. among the contents of these terms and conditions are clearly indicated in bold letters, colors, symbols, etc. or by the member through a separate connection screen, etc. Make it easy to understand.
② When the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application, the contents of the revision, the reason for the revision, etc. shall be specified, and at least 7 days before the effective date, the company will notify the members by posting it in the game service or on the connection screen. However, if the changed content is unfavorable to the member or is a significant change, it is notified in the same way as in the main text up to 30 days before the effective date and notified to the member by the method of Article 27 Paragraph 1. In this case, the contents before and after the revision are clearly compared and displayed in an easy-to-understand manner for members.
③ When the company revises the terms and conditions, the member's consent to the application of the revised terms and conditions is checked after notification of the revised terms and conditions. In the event of a notice or notification in Paragraph 2, the company will also notify or notify that if a member does not express his/her intention to agree or reject the revised terms and conditions, it will be deemed to have been agreed. If you do not mark it, you may be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms, the company or the member may terminate the service use contract.
④ The company takes measures so that members can ask and answer questions about the company and the contents of these terms and conditions.
⑤ The company shall comply with the 「Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」, 「Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Act on Game Industry Promotion」, 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, 「Contents Industry Promotion Act」 」, etc., can be amended to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws.
Article 5 (Conclusion and application of the contract of use)
① The contract of use is concluded when the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as “subscription applicant”) agrees to the contents of these terms and conditions, applies for service use, and the company approves the application.
② In principle, the company accepts the application of the applicant for membership. However, the company may refuse to accept the application for use that falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. In case of false information on the application for use or failure to meet the requirements for application for use
2. In case the company uses the service through an abnormal or detour in a country where the service is not provided
3. When an application is made for the purpose of performing an act prohibited by relevant laws, such as the 「Game Industry Promotion Act」
4. In case of application for the purpose of undermining social well-being and order or good morals
5. If you want to use the game service for illegal purposes
6. If you want to use the game service for the purpose of pursuing profit
7. In other cases where approval is deemed inappropriate for reasons equivalent to each subparagraph.
③ The company may withhold approval until the cause is resolved in any of the following cases.
1. In case the company's facilities do not have enough space, it is difficult to support a specific mobile device, or there is a technical obstacle
2. In the event of a failure in the service, service fee, or payment method
3. When it is judged that it is difficult to accept the application for use due to reasons equivalent to any other subparagraph
Article 6 (Rules other than the terms and conditions)
Regarding matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, refer to 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」, 「Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Game Industry Promotion Act」, 「Information and Communications Network Utilization Promotion and In accordance with relevant laws and customs such as the Act on Information Protection, etc.” and the “Contents Industry Promotion Act”.
Article 7 (Operation Policy)
① Matters necessary to apply the Terms and Conditions and the matters delegated by defining the specific scope of the Terms and Conditions may be determined as the game service operation policy (hereinafter referred to as the “operation policy”).
② The company posts the contents of the operation policy in the game service or on the connection screen so that members can know.
③ In case of revising the operation policy, the procedure of Article 4 Paragraph 2 shall be followed. However, if the revision of the operation policy falls under any of the following subparagraphs, it will be notified in advance by the method of paragraph 2.
1. In the case of revising the matters delegated by specifying the scope in the terms and conditions
2. In case of revising matters not related to the rights and obligations of members
3. In case the operation policy is not fundamentally different from the contents set forth in the terms and conditions and the operation policy is revised within the range that the member can foresee
Chapter 2: Personal Information Management
Article 8 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
② Depending on the characteristics of the service, information that introduces yourself, such as nicknames, character photos, and status information that is not related to the member's personal information, may be disclosed.
③ The company does not provide personal information of members to others without the consent of the person, except in cases where there is a request from the relevant national organization in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
④ The company is not responsible for any damage caused by leakage of personal information due to reasons attributable to the member.
Chapter 3: Obligations of Parties to Use Agreement
Article 9 (Obligations of the company)
① The company faithfully complies with the relevant laws and regulations, the exercise of rights and the fulfillment of obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions.
③ In order to provide continuous and stable service, if there is a failure in the facilities or data is lost or damaged while improving the service, there is no unavoidable reason such as natural disasters, emergencies, failures or defects that cannot be resolved with current technology. Every effort will be made to repair or restore it without delay.
Article 10 (Responsibilities of Members)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in relation to the use of the services provided by the company.
1. Entering false information when applying for use or changing member information
2. Acts of buying, selling, donating, or acquiring and using cyber assets (ID, characters, items, game money, etc.) through services not provided by the company or through unusual methods
3. Posting or sending mail by pretending to be an employee or operator of the company or stealing someone else's name
4. Purchasing paid content by stealing another person's credit card, wired/wireless phone, bank account, etc., or illegally using another member's ID and password
5. Acts of collecting, storing, posting or distributing other members' personal information without permission
6. Conducting or inducing speculative acts such as gambling, exchanging or posting obscene or vulgar information, or linking (links) to obscene sites, or using words, sounds, writings, pictures, or videos that cause shame, disgust, or fear. Acts of using the service in an unhealthy way, such as transmitting or distributing it to others
7. Acts of using the service for purposes other than its original purpose, such as for profit, sales, advertising, public relations, political activities, and election campaigns without permission;
8. Unauthorized copying, distribution, promotion, or commercial use of information obtained using the company's services, or using the service by exploiting known or unknown bugs
9. Acts of taking advantage by deceiving others or causing damage to others in connection with the use of the company’s services
10. Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights or portrait rights of the company or others, or damage or damage the reputation of others
11. Intentionally transmitting or posting information (computer programs) that are prohibited to be transmitted or posted by law or viruses, computer codes, files, programs, etc. designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment ⋅Acts of dissemination or use
12. Change the application without being granted special rights by the company, add or insert other programs into the application, hack or reverse engineer the server, leak or change the source code or application data, build a separate server, , Acts of impersonating the company by arbitrarily changing or stealing part of the website
13. Any other act that violates related laws or is contrary to good customs or other social norms
② The member is responsible for managing the member's account and mobile device, and should not allow others to use it. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by poor management of the mobile device or consent to use by others.
③ Members must set and manage the payment password function to prevent illegal payments in each open market. The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the member's negligence
④ The company may determine the specific details of each of the following acts, and members must follow them.
1. Member's account name, character name, guild name, and other names used in the game
2. Chat contents and methods
3. How to use the bulletin board and service
4. Partnership service policy for external mobile platforms such as Kakao, Facebook, and Google Plus
Chapter 4: Service Use and Restriction on Use
Article 11 (Provision of Service)
① In accordance with the provisions of Article 5, the company makes the service available to members who have completed the use contract immediately. However, in the case of some services, the service may be started from the specified date according to the needs of the company.
② When providing game services to members, the company may provide other additional services, including the services stipulated in these terms and conditions.
③ The company may differentiate the use by classifying the member's grade and subdividing the time of use, the number of times of use, and the scope of the service provided.
Article 12 (Use of Service)
① The game service is provided for a set period of time according to the company's business policy. The company informs the game service provision time in an appropriate way on the initial screen of the game application or the game service notice.
② Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, the company may temporarily suspend all or part of the service in the following cases. In this case, the company notifies the reason and period of suspension in advance on the initial screen of the game application or the game service notice. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, it may be notified later.
1. When necessary for system operation such as regular system inspection, server expansion and replacement, and network instability
2. When it is impossible to provide normal service due to power outage, service facility failure, service use congestion, maintenance or inspection of facilities of key telecommunication service providers, etc.
3. In the event of a situation beyond the company's control, such as war, disaster, natural disaster, or a national emergency equivalent thereto
③ The company provides services using a dedicated application or network for mobile devices. Members can download and install the application or use the service for free or for a fee by using the network.
④ In the case of paid content, you must pay the fee specified in the service to use it. If you download applications or use services over the network, you may incur a separate fee set by the mobile carrier you subscribe to.
⑤ In the case of a downloaded and installed application or service used through a network, it is provided according to the characteristics of the mobile device or mobile carrier. In case of mobile device change or number change or overseas roaming, all or part of the content may not be available, and in this case, the company is not responsible.
⑥ Background work may be performed in the case of downloaded and installed applications or services used over the network. In this case, additional charges may be incurred to suit the characteristics of the mobile device or carrier, and the company is not responsible for this. However, for services related to the location of the user's mobile device, the user is sufficiently informed and consented before the service is activated, and background work is performed only when the user agrees to this and activates the service.
Article 13 (Change and Suspension of Service)
① In order to provide smooth game service, the company may change the service according to operational or technical needs, and prior to the change, the content will be notified within the game service. However, if there is an unavoidable need to change such as bug or error correction or urgent update, or if it is not a major change, it may be notified later.
② The company may suspend all services if it is difficult to continue the game service due to serious business reasons, such as abolition of business due to business transfer, division, merger, etc. . In this case, the date of suspension, reason for suspension, compensation conditions, etc. shall be notified through the initial screen of the game application or its connection screen, and the member shall be notified by the method of Article 27 Paragraph 1, 30 days prior to the suspension date.
③ In the case of Paragraph 2, the company will refund in accordance with Article 24 Paragraph 3 for unused or unused paid items.
Article 14 (Collection of information, etc.)
① The company may store and store the chatting contents between members, and only the company retains this information. The company can view this information only when it is for the purpose of mediating disputes between members, handling civil complaints, or maintaining game order, and a third party is authorized by law.
② When the company or a third party reads chat information in accordance with Paragraph 1, the company notifies the member of the reason and scope of reading in advance. However, if it is necessary to read this information in relation to the investigation, processing, confirmation of the prohibited act pursuant to Article 10 Paragraph 1 or the relief of damage caused by the act, it may be notified later.
③ The company may collect and use member's mobile device information (settings, specifications, operating system, version, etc.) except for member's personal information for smooth and stable operation of the service and improvement of service quality.
④ The company may request additional information from members for the purpose of improving services and introducing services for members. The member may accept or reject this request, and if the company makes this request, the member will also notify that the member can reject this request.
Article 15 (Provision of Advertisement)
① The company may post advertisements within the game service in relation to the operation of the service. In addition, only members who have agreed to receive advertisement information can be transmitted by e-mail, text message service (LMS/SMS), and push message (Push Notification). In this case, the member can refuse to receive it at any time, and the company does not send advertising information when the member refuses to receive it.
② It may be linked to advertisements or services provided by others through banners or links among the services provided by the company.
③ In the case of connection to advertisements or services provided by others in accordance with Paragraph 2, the service provided in the relevant area is not the service area of the company, so the company does not guarantee reliability and stability, is not responsible. However, this is not the case if the company intentionally or grossly negligently did not take measures to facilitate or prevent damage.
Article 16 (Attribution of Copyright, etc.)
① The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the contents within the game service produced by the company belong to the company.
② Members may copy or transmit information obtained by using the game service provided by the company without prior consent of the company or the provider (editing, publicizing, performing, distributing, Broadcasting, creation of secondary works, etc.) shall not be used for profit or let others use it.
③ Members shall include communication, images, sounds, and all data and information (hereinafter referred to as “user content”), including dialogue text, which is displayed in the game or uploaded or transmitted by the member or other users through the game application or game service in relation to the game service. ), the company permits the use in the following ways and conditions.
1. Using the user content, changing the editing format, and other modifications (publication, duplication, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, creation of secondary works, etc.) )
2. Do not sell, rent, or transfer user content for the purpose of transaction without the prior consent of the user who created the user content
④ The company does not use the member's user content that is not displayed in the game and is not integrated with the game service (e.g., postings on general bulletin boards, etc.) without the express consent of the member, and the member may delete such user content at any time there is.
⑤ If the company determines that a posting posted or registered by a member in the service falls under the prohibited acts under Article 10 Paragraph 1, it may delete or move it or reject its registration without prior notice.
⑥ Members whose legal interests are infringed by the information posted on the bulletin board operated by the company may request the company to delete the information or publish the content of the rebuttal. In this case, the company will promptly take necessary measures and notify the applicant.
⑦ This Article is effective while the company operates the game service, and continues to apply even after membership withdrawal.
Article 17 (Purchase, Use Period and Use of Paid Content)
① Paid content purchased by members within the game service can be used only on mobile devices that have downloaded or installed the application.
② The period of use of paid content purchased by the member follows the period specified at the time of purchase. However, if the service is suspended in accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 2, the period of use of paid content without a fixed period shall be until the date of discontinuation of the service announced at the time of service suspension notice.
Article 18 (Restriction on Service Use for Members)
① A member shall not engage in any act that violates the member's obligations under Article 10, and in the case of such act, the company restricts the member's service use according to the following categories and deletes related information (text, photo, video, etc.) and other measures may be taken to restrict use. The specific reasons and procedures for restricting use are determined in the operation policy of each game in accordance with Article 19 (1).
1. Restriction of some privileges: Restrict certain privileges such as chatting for a certain period of time
2. Restriction on character use: Restriction on the use of member characters for a certain period or permanently
3. Account use restrictions: Restrict the use of member accounts for a certain period or permanently
4. Restriction of member use: Restriction of member’s use of game service for a certain period or permanently
② If the use restriction in Paragraph 1 is justified, the company will not compensate the member for any damage caused by the use restriction.
③ The company may suspend the use of the service for the account until the investigation into each of the following reasons is completed.
1. When a legitimate report is received that the account has been hacked or stolen
2. If you are suspected of being an illegal program user or an illegal activist, such as a workplace
3. In other cases where provisional measures for service use are necessary for reasons equivalent to each subparagraph
④ After the investigation in Paragraph 3 is completed, in the case of a paid game service, the member's usage time is extended by the amount of time suspended or compensated with an equivalent paid service or cash. However, this is not the case if the member falls under each of the subparagraphs of Paragraph 3.
Article 19 (Reason and procedure for restrictions on use)
① The company determines the specific reasons and procedures for restrictions on use pursuant to Article 18, Paragraph 1, in its operation policy, taking into account the content, degree, frequency, and results of prohibited acts pursuant to Article 10 Paragraph 1.
② In the event that the company imposes restrictions on use as stipulated in Article 18, Paragraph 1, the following matters shall be notified to the member in advance. However, if there is an urgent need to take action, it may be notified later.
1. Reasons for restrictions on use
2. Types and duration of restrictions on use
3. How to object to the restrictions on use
Article 20 (Procedure for objection to restrictions on use)
① When a member wishes to dissatisfied with the company's restrictions on use, he/she must submit an objection request in writing, e-mail, or similar method to the company within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of this measure.
② The company responds to the reason for dissatisfaction in writing, e-mail, or a similar method within 15 days from the date of receipt of the objection form in Paragraph 1. However, if it is difficult to respond within this period, the company will notify the reason and processing schedule.
③ If the reason for dissatisfaction is justified, the company will take action accordingly.
Chapter 5: Withdrawal of subscription, refund of overpayment and termination of use contract
Article 21 (Payment)
① In principle, the imposition and payment of the purchase price for content follows the policies and methods set by mobile carriers or open market operators. In addition, the limit for each payment method may be granted or adjusted according to the policy set by the company or open market operator or the government policy.
② If the purchase price for content is paid in foreign currency, the actual billed amount may differ from the price displayed in the service store, etc. due to exchange rates and fees.
Article 22 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
① Members who have entered into a contract for the purchase of paid content with the company can withdraw their subscription within 7 days from the later of the purchase contract date and the content availability date without any additional fees or penalties.
② Members may not withdraw their subscription pursuant to Paragraph 1 against the will of the company in any of the following cases. However, in the case of a purchase contract consisting of separable content, this is not the case for the rest of the separable content that does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. Paid content to be used or applied immediately upon purchase
2. If additional benefits are provided, the content in which the additional benefits are used
3. In case the opening act can be viewed as use or there is an act of opening content whose utility is determined upon opening
③ In the case of content that cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of each subparagraph of Paragraph 2, the company clearly indicates the fact in a place where members can easily understand it, and provides trial use products of the content (permit for temporary use, for experience use) etc.) or if it is difficult to provide it, we take measures so that the member's right to withdraw subscription is not hindered by providing information about the content. If the company does not take such measures, the member may withdraw the subscription notwithstanding the reasons for the restriction on withdrawal of subscription in each subparagraph of Paragraph 2.
④ Notwithstanding Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the content of the purchased paid content is different from the content displayed or advertised or the content of the purchase contract is different from the content of the purchase contract, within 3 months from the date the content becomes available , You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the day you knew or could have known that fact.
⑤ When a member withdraws a subscription, the company checks the purchase details through a platform operator or an open market operator. In addition, the company may contact the member through the information provided by the member to confirm the member's justifiable reason for withdrawal, and may request additional evidence.
⑥ If the subscription is withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of Paragraphs 1 to 4, the company will collect the paid contents of the member without delay and refund the payment within 3 business days. In this case, when the company delays the refund, it pays the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delay period by the interest rate prescribed in the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」 and Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
⑦ When a minor concludes a content purchase contract on a mobile device, the company notifies that the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract without the consent of the legal representative, and if the minor enters into the purchase contract without the consent of the legal representative When the contract is signed, the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract with the company. However, it cannot be canceled if the minor purchases the contents with the property that the legal representative has set the scope and allowed the disposition, or if the minor has deceived him into believing that he or she is an adult or has the consent of the legal representative.
⑧ Whether the party to the content purchase contract is a minor is judged based on the mobile device where the payment was made, information on the person performing the payment, and the name of the payment method. In addition, the company may request the submission of documents proving that it is a minor or a legal representative in order to confirm whether the cancellation is justified.
Article 23 (Refund of Overpayment)
① In case of overpayment, the company refunds the overpayment to the member. However, if the overpayment is due to the member's negligence without the intention or negligence of the company, the actual cost of the refund shall be borne by the member within a reasonable range.
② Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the open market operator, and if an overpayment occurs during the payment process, you must request a refund from the company or the open market operator.
③ Communication charges (call charges, data call charges, etc.) incurred as a result of downloading applications or using network services may not be eligible for refund.
④ Refunds are processed according to the refund policy of each open market operator or company depending on the operating system type of the mobile device using the service.
⑤ In order to process the refund of overpayment, the company may contact the member through the information provided by the member, and may request the provision of necessary information. The company will refund within 3 business days from the date of receiving the information necessary for refund from the member.
Article 24 (Termination of Contract, etc.)
① If a member does not want to use the service at any time, he/she may cancel the contract of use by canceling the membership. Due to membership withdrawal, all game use information held by the member within the game service will be deleted and recovery will not be possible.
② If there is a serious reason that a member cannot maintain this contract, such as a member commits an act prohibited by these Terms and Conditions and its operation policy and service policy, the company gives a notice before a reasonable period and sets a period to suspend the use of the service or terminate the contract of use You can cancel.
③ Refunds and damages pursuant to Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be handled in accordance with the 「Content User Protection Guidelines」.
④ In order to protect the personal information of members who have not used the company’s services for one year consecutively from the date of the most recent service use (hereinafter referred to as “dormant account”), the company terminates the use contract and takes measures such as destroying the member’s personal information can be taken. In this case, the member will be notified of the fact that measures such as contract termination and personal information destruction will be taken and personal information to be destroyed 30 days prior to the date of action.
Chapter 6: Compensation for Damages and Disclaimer
Article 25 (Compensation for Damages)
① The company or the member is responsible for compensating the other party for damage in violation of these terms and conditions. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence.
② In the event that the company enters into a partnership agreement with an individual service provider and provides individual services to members, if the member agrees to these individual service terms and conditions and then damages the member due to the intention or negligence of the individual service provider Individual service providers are responsible for any damage.
Article 26 (Immunity of the Company)
① The company is not responsible for the provision of services if the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or force majeure equivalent thereto.
② The company is not responsible for any damage caused by the repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction of service facilities, and other similar reasons. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
③ The company is not responsible for any obstacles to the use of the service due to the intentional or negligence of the member. However, this is not the case if the member has unavoidable or justifiable reasons.
④ The company is not responsible for the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information or data posted by the member in relation to the service, unless there is intentional or serious negligence.
⑤ The company has no obligation to intervene in transactions or disputes that a member has with other members or others through the service, and is not responsible for any damage resulting from this.
⑥ The company is not responsible for any damages incurred by members in connection with the use of services provided free of charge. However, this is not the case in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the company.
⑦ The company shall not be held responsible for the failure or loss of the benefits expected by the member using the service.
⑧ The company is not responsible for the loss of the member's game experience, grade, item, game money, etc. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
⑨ The company is not responsible for third-party payments that occur because members do not manage mobile device passwords or passwords provided by open market operators. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
⑩ The company is not responsible for all or part of the contents if the member cannot use all or part of the contents due to a change of mobile device, change of mobile device number, change of operating system (OS) version, overseas roaming, change of telecommunication company, etc. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
⑪ If a member deletes the contents or account information provided by the company, the company is not responsible for it. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
⑫ The company is not responsible for any damage caused by temporary members using the service. However, this is not the case in the case of intention or negligence of the company.
Article 27 (Notification to Members)
① When the company notifies the member, it can be made through the member's e-mail address, electronic memo, note within the game service, or text message (LMS/SMS).
② If the company notifies all members, it may be replaced by the notice in Paragraph 1 by posting it in the game service for more than 7 days or by presenting a pop-up screen.
Article 28 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. If a lawsuit is filed due to a dispute between the company and a member, the court in accordance with the procedure stipulated in the Act shall be the competent court.
Article 29 (Member's Grievance and Dispute Resolution)
① In consideration of the member's convenience, the company guides the method of presenting members' opinions or complaints within the game service or on the connection screen. The company operates a dedicated manpower to handle the opinions or complaints of these members.
② If the opinions or complaints raised by members are objectively recognized as justifiable, the company will promptly handle them within a reasonable period of time. However, if the processing takes a long time, the reason and the processing schedule that take a long time are notified to the member in the game service or in accordance with Article 27 Paragraph 1.
③ If a dispute arises between the company and a member and a third-party dispute mediation agency mediates it, the company can faithfully prove the measures taken to the member, such as restrictions on use, and follow the mediation agency’s mediation.