Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1th day of may 2015 and, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
- When using the game : Unique identifier, node information (model name, OS version, node language information), store information, game version, game and service usage records, advertisement ID(Optional), game data, purchase and payment information for paid services
- When using Google Play: User ID, Nickname, email, profile picture, game data -When using Apple Game Center: User ID, Nickname, email, profile picture, game data
- When using customer service: email, unique identifier, user ID, Nickname, node information (model name, OS version), store information, game version, purchase and payment information for paid services
- Collection through the in-game collection program
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
Comply with the privacy laws established by the country, the Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
The purpose of use of the company also includes:
- Preventing and sanctioning actions that interfere with the normally operation of the service, including restrictions on use, illegal use, etc. for members who violate laws and regulations, delivery of notices such as revision of terms and conditions, and retention of records for dispute settlement User protection and service operation, including complaint handling
- Analysis of service usage records and provision of statistics and customized services (including advertisements), provision of services according to demographic characteristics, posting of customized advertisements, development / provision or update of services
3. Period and retention of personal information
The company collects relevant personal information about the following third-party services and does not store personal information on a separate server in addition to information about customer support services.
The Company uses the following third-party services and receives and uses personal information from service providers in the course of using related services. The Company will not use personal information outside of the usage period determined by the relevant third-party service provider.
- Google Play game service: user ID, nickname, email, profile picture
- Apple Game Center: ID, nickname, email, profile picture
- Tabjoy: node access record, advertisement ID(Optional)
- Unity: Unique identifier, node access record, advertisement ID(Optional), node information (model name, OS version), store information, game version, game and service usage history, game data, purchase and payment information,
Also, the company does not provide personal information to third parties not listed above.
4. Procedure for destruction of personal information
The company uses personal information only within the range provided by the relevant third-party service provider for each personal information other than information for customer support service, and the procedure and method of destruction of personal information is based on each service provider. However, in accordance with the following laws, personal information will be destroyed through each service provider after the period specified by the relevant laws, and will not be used for any purpose other than storage purposes.
[Data storage for consumer protection]
- data of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years storage
- data on payment and supply of goods: 5 years storage
- data of consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years storage
5. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
- make corrections or deletion;
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
- request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
In addition, the user can delete the unique identifier and game data by deleting the game from the terminal, and the company cannot track the user through the deleted unique identifier.
6. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the Company has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the Company does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the Company collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the Company will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
- obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Company
- give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Company's policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
- grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
- limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
8. Personal Information Protection Measures
The company is taking the following measures to ensure safety so that it will not be lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with, or damaged in processing personal information of users.
– The company does not process or store personal information in the company's dedicated system, and receives and uses it from related professional third-party services.
- The company uses a unique identifier for users who do not use additional services to identify users. Since this unique identifier is created and stored on the user's node, the user has the right to delete this unique identifier at any time by deleting the game, and the company cannot track it.
However, in this case, the user also abandons the rights to the previous data used through the unique identifier, and the company cannot take any responsibility because it cannot track it.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
- Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
The latest update date: 1st December 2021